At Mopinion we are looking for an Android Developer for 32 – 40 hours per week.
Mopinion is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) that collects and analyses user feedback on websites, mobile apps and email. Delivering a “seamless digital experience” is all about putting the Voice of the Customer at the heart of an organisation. Mopinion facilitates companies in achieving this customer-centric approach with ease. We work with well over 250 enterprise companies such as KLM, T-Mobile, Walmart, Renault and Allianz.
To support our ambitions we are currently looking for an exceptional hands-on Android Developer. As Android Developer you will serve as a member of our development team with responsibility for all aspects of improving and maintaining our mobile Android SDK’s and apps.
Your role within Mopinion:
- Develop new features for our Android SDK’s as our platform continues to grow.
- Participate in the maintenance and upgrade of the new versions of our Android SDKs and Operating Systems.
- Perform profiling to find bottlenecks and optimize performance.
- Ensure the utmost quality of the SDK’s in production by monitoring crashes and facilitating the resolution of incidents.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the next generation native and backend-driven mobile app development standards.
- Connect business and product goals to complex technical tasks.
- Solve issues while prioritising based on customer impact.
- Collaborate with other mobile and backend developers, UX designers, backend developers, product owners, and quality specialists, to constantly improve user experience within the app platform.
This is what we expect from you:
- You have experience with Android development and working in a Scrum team.
- You have deep knowledge of Kotlin, Java and Android Architecture components.
- You know how to connect mobile apps with API's.
- You have a strong interaction and design sense with an excellent attention to detail.
- You are a strong team player, and together with your colleagues, you manage to take the team to a higher level.
- You have professional and intellectual abilities at the BSc level.
- You are self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
- You are a resident of the European Union and can work within the EU.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Android Market place & Distribution Process.
- Knowing how to use Git effectively.
- An approved Play store app.
- SQL knowledge and/or willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Our mobile SDK’s are used by international brands such as Ahold (Albert Heijn), KPN, T-Mobile, Decathlon, and millions of people interact with our technology on a daily basis.
- Working at a rapidly growing international SaaS software company with an international client portfolio and major ambitions.
- You will get the newest Macbook Pro (or equivalent machine on Windows or Linux).
- You will get 28 days of annual leave and a bit extra.
- In your role, you will directly contribute to our growth and in return, we offer a competitive salary and commission plan.
- You will be part of a dedicated and professional team that works hard but also celebrates success.
- A place to grow and develop yourself with plenty of courses and workshops.
- We equip you with all the tools you need such as a laptop, education budget, Mopinion swag, coffee, and plenty of team activities.
- We are a team of nearly 40 employees, working in the beautiful centre of Rotterdam, easily accessible by public transport and by car.
- Options to work partly / up to 60% from home.
Curious about what it’s like working at Mopinion? Read the reviews at Glassdoor.